We're Hiring an Impact Specialist!
Communities of Transformation is hiring an Impact Specialist!
COT is an AmeriCorps organization and this position is a VISTA role.
Primary responsibilities for the position include:
- maintaining the evaluation survey and analyzing the results
- maintaining our online resources that track performance measures
- researching priorities
- maintaining the evaluation survey systems in order to measure participant performance and progress.
- managing the online platform the data is collected and analyze all data
- coordinating with other VISTAS and staff as data is collected and sent to work sites
- maintaining a database mechanism to track participant hours of participation and training, satisfaction, progress during their active engagement in COT, and continued progress after exiting the COT initiative.
- maintaining a database to track volunteers’ hours of participation and training
- maintaining a database to track both cash resources and in-kind contributions
- actively participating in online research projects as capacity building projects are created and developed.
If interested in the position, please email your resume to Katy Wrona at email@example.com